Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 96.182 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 27% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,674 (Dinar 828) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (27 minutes ago)