Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.055 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 65% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,915 (Dinar 842) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)