Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.018 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 76% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,224 (Dinar 794) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)