Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,734 (﷼ 19,373,124) in Iranshahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (26 minutes ago)