Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨435,655 (﷼ 218,673,641) in Iranshahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (31 minutes ago)