Cost of living comparison between Iranshahr, Iran and Ajmer, India
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨403,617 (﷼ 191,715,952) in Iranshahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)