Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.586 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,464 (S/. 4,880) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (26 minutes ago)