Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.601 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,775 (S/. 2,076) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)