Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.192 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,120 (S/. 5,008) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)