Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.714 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,922 (S/. 5,069) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ensenada costs Mex$ 32 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)