Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10696 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 88% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,516 (CH$668,636) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)