Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.020 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,100 (RM5,732) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)