Cost of living comparison between Ipoh, Malaysia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.322 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,076 (RM5,879) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)