Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 72% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,151 (€889) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)