Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.171 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 89% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,585 (€1,130) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (40 minutes ago)