Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨488,753 (€6,923) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)