Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨494,061 (€7,001) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)