Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 92% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,977 (€914) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Anchorage, Alaska costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (25 minutes ago)