Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.506 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 85% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,760 (€1,038) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)