Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.809 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,312 (R$ 3,162) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)