Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.516 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,885 (R$ 2,968) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)