Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.968 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,635 (R$ 2,986) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (19 minutes ago)