Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20026 INR / NGN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 57% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,981 (384,399 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)