Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.263 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 36% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,278 (Php39,807) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)