Cost of living comparison between Ilam, Iran and Ajmer, India
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨81,250 (﷼ 38,457,969) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)