Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,624 (¥74,133) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)