Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,289 (¥70,347) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)