Cost of living in Ica, Peru vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.307 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨42,987 (S/. 2,018) in Ica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)