Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.070 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,299 (S/. 164) in Ica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buenos Aires costs ARS $400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)