Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.655 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,300 (S/. 160) in Ica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)