Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.950 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,361 ($1,529) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)