Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.150 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,034 ($733) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)