Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.240 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,282 ($710) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)