Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.160 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,113 ($999) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (40 minutes ago)