Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.315 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,752 ($712) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetta costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)