Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.755 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,244 ($760) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)