Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.010 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,739 ($717) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)