Cost of living comparison between Ibadan, Nigeria and Ajmer, India
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21667 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,666 (372,303 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)