Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17605 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,724 (254,043 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)