Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21664 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,390 (384,921 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)