Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20025 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 47% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,306 (256,212 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)