Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.603 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 34% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨25,585 (₨42,400) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)