Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.616 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,982 (E£ 3,590) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)