Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨37,172 (E£ 10,271) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)