Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.230 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,713 (E£ 19,792) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)