Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,119 (元6,745) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)