Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.246 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,030 (元4,102) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)