Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.830 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,991 (€701) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)