Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.231 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 27% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,915 (Q6,057) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)