Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.058 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,360 (Q11,521) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)