Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.708 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 34% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,510 (Q5,686) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 2 hours ago)