Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.529 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,146 (S/. 2,051) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)