Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.192 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,752 (S/. 4,593) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)