Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.116 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,112 (S/. 2,143) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)