Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,139 (S/. 2,474) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $329 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $429 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)