Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.832 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,942 (S/. 2,266) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)