Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.810 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,735 (S/. 2,006) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)