Cost of living comparison between Hualian, Taiwan and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.117 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨93,750 (44,282 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)