Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.272 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,681 (20,983 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)