Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.115 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,011 (18,447 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (42 minutes ago)