Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.107 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 44% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,644 (27,353 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)