Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.913 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 32% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,303 (24,200 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)