Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.325 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 46% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,527 (26,463 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sarajevo costs 1.50KM (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)