Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.918 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 80% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,721 (kr8,401) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)