Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.271 INR / SBD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 128% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,578 (9,380 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)