Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.405 INR / SBD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 128% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,072 (9,765 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (34 minutes ago)