Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,617 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.774 INR / HKD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 24% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,427,952 (HK$276,719) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨1,953,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)