Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,874 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.314 INR / HKD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,397,985 (HK$288,444) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨1,953,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (36 minutes ago)