Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12616 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 5% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨2,500 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨2,367 (18,759 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (42 minutes ago)