Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12526 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 5% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨2,965 (23,674 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)