Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.718 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,610 (元10,971) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)