Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.599 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,433 (元4,758) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)