Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,901 (元4,759) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (42 minutes ago)