Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.544 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 54% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,149 (GH₵5,098) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (39 minutes ago)