Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.958 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 38% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,041 (GH₵3,370) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)