Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,049 in Hisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)