Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 119% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,613 (¥150,061) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)