Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨549,038 (¥924,624) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)