Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.122 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 43% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨671,933 (37,079 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)