Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.816 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 41% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨549,962 (30,869 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (43 minutes ago)