Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.733 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 195% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,129 (5,985 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (44 minutes ago)