Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.670 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 145% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,581 (6,232 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 30,000 ман (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Al Ain costs Dirham 0.30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)