Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.061 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 46% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨684,437 (37,896 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)