Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,767 (€981) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)