Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.209 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨47,987 (元4,700) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)