Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.517 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,523 (元4,573) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)