Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.592 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,278 (元4,180) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)