Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.839 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,439 (元4,008) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)