Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,056 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.719 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 131% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,651 (€1,158) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Freetown costs 210,000 Leone (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)