Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.902 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 126% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,480 (10,312 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (31 minutes ago)