Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.413 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨472,343 (63,715 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)