Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.467 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,065 (元4,549) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)