Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.920 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 68% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,004 (1,029 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)