Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.030 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 85% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,868 (1,136 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (27 minutes ago)