Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12440 INR / SOS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨1,875,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨1,875,000 (15,071,860 S) in Hargeysa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (35 minutes ago)