Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11557 INR / SOS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨1,953,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨1,953,125 (16,899,903 S) in Hargeysa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)