Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.822 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 81% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,692 (元6,994) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (about 2 hours ago)