Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.781 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 77% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,221 (元7,077) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)