Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 96% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,593 ($1,156) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)