Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.365 INR / ETB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨37,572 (15,885 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (22 minutes ago)