Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00287 INR / VND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,255 (14,389,395 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)