Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.739 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 47% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,933 (元5,127) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (3 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)