Cost of living comparison between Hammamet, Tunisia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.467 INR / TND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨425,359 (14,435 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (about 2 hours ago)