Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.412 INR / TND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,331 (1,489 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (37 minutes ago)