Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.146 INR / TND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨425,764 (14,608 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $206 (about 1 hour ago)