Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00185 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨26,075 (﷼ 14,119,413) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (9 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)