Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00175 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,476 (﷼ 24,331,679) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)