Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨72,735 (﷼ 36,581,357) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)