Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.400 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,415 (9,651 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 67 ден (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)